Our goal is that you should be able to feel safe when you leave your personal data to us at Evopadel AB. All processing of personal data takes place based on the provisions of the Swedish privacy protection legislation and otherwise based on guidelines that apply to our operations.
Personal data and GDPR
- Session cookies are deleted from the computer as soon as you close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are stored on the computer until they are deleted.
- To collect data about the user via the Google Analytics tools.
- To enable sharing of content via Facebook.
- To show recommendations to users who have already visited the website.
Evopadel AB also uses AdWords to track conversions and for targeting. These cookies come from third parties and have a lifetime of between 90 days and two years. We also use Google Analytics to investigate the use of this website. Google Analytics provides statistics and other information about the use of the website with the help of cookies, which are stored on the users' computers. The information generated for our website is used to make reports on website usage. In short, Google's cookies do the following:
- They determine which domain is to be measured.
- They distinguish unique users.
- They store the number and time of previous visits.
- They store information about traffic sources.
- They determine the beginning and end of a session.
- They store the values of custom variables at the customer level.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and selecting “Block all cookies” with the slider.
- In Firefox, you can adjust the settings for cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy".
- In Safari, you can adjust the settings for cookies by clicking on "Settings" and "Privacy".
- In Chrome, you can adjust the settings for cookies by clicking on "Settings" and "Privacy".
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of some websites.